Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Red Stiletto

Someone once said that in today’s increasingly homogeneous world, the last bastion of personalization is a pair of shoes. That being the case, I own the red stiletto. My shoe symbolizes my passion, my sharp wit and sense of style.

I am into integrating media - my shoe has a tasteful blend of patent and suede. I am into details - just like my shoe's little red bow on top, I like to finish everything with that little extra applomb.

Shoes have played a role in pop culture ... even Forrest Gump said so, "you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes ... where they've been ..." and who can forget Dorothy clicking her heels. And, there were movies titled "Shoes of the Fisherman" and "In Her Shoes."

Some people think you are what you eat. I say you are what you wear on your feet.

Life's a dance ... whether it takes two to tango or you're tripping the light fantastic ... wear the right shoes!

P.S. And, if you ever find yourself with your foot in your mouth, you'll be glad you had on a good shoe!

No comments: